In this policy, “we”, “us”, “our” and “AHoeStory” refer to Hoe Story Media and its subsidiary Winter Media Company. For more information about us and how to contact us, visit ahoestory.com/about-us
We respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this Policy.
• The Groupchat is public and your posts are immediately viewable and searchable by anyone in the group. You have non-public ways to communicate with Group Members too which is Private Messages. If you are not comfortable using your real name, you can also use a pseudonym.
• You are responsible for your posts and other information you provide through our groupchat and you should think carefully about what you make public, especially if it is sensitive information. It is not in our power to delete your message in the group for nobody else to see it. If you delete, revoke or retract a message yourself, note that the message may not delete from the device of some users especially those with older or modded version of WhatsApp.
• You can Delete, Retract or Revoke Contents or Messages you posted in the Group if it was by Mistake or feel you may later regret. You are in control of what you share.
• You may provide us with your personal details including payment information such as your debit alert screenshot, transaction details and billing address, in order to purchase a product, access any of our service or other offerings provided as part of our services.
• We share or disclose your personal data with your consent or at your direction, such as when you request a hookup with a Girl, we send your picture to her or when you direct us to share your business information.
• AHoeStory does not claim ownership of any Content (Pictures, Stories, Audio and Video Clips) that you post on the group or through the Service. Instead, you hereby grant to AHoeStory a non-exclusive, fully paid and royalty-free, transferable, sub-licensable, worldwide license to use or otherwise publish all or part of your Content or any derivative thereof in any manner or media (Now known or Later Developed) including but not limited to promotional purposes without any further remuneration, compensation or credit to you.
• We use your information we have to communicate with you about our Products or Services, and let you know about our policies and terms. We also use your information to respond to you when you contact us.
• We use the information we have to monitor users and their activities, combat harmful conduct, detect and prevent spam and other bad experiences, maintain the integrity of our Products, and promote safety and security on and off of the groupchat.
• We provide your information and content to vendors, app developers and service providers who support our business, such as by providing technical infrastructure services, providing automated customer services, facilitating payments or conducting surveys. (For Example: QuickTeller & AUTORESPONDER FOR WHATSAPP.)
• Group Members can also use our service to create and share content about you with the audience they choose without your consent. For example, when you share a media or send a message to the group, people can download, screenshot, or reshare that content to others across or off our Group, in their WhatsApp Story or in person. This is why you should be careful and only share information you’re comfortable sharing with the public. You should consider who you choose to share your information with in private messages.
• We use your information such as full name and pictures to recognize you in photos & videos.
• All information shared on AHoeStory (also referred to as “AHS”) Group Chat is for general purposes only. While we endeavour to maintain the security of some sensitive information divulged, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, expressed or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to information (Pictures, Stories, Audio and Video Clips) shared by the Admin or Members of AHS Group Chat for any purpose. You are responsible for your use of the Services and for any Content you provide, including compliance with applicable laws, rules, and regulations. You should only provide Content that you are comfortable sharing with others. Any use or reliance on any Content or materials posted via the Services or obtained by you through the Services is at your own risk. We do not endorse, support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any Content or communications posted via the Services or endorse any opinions expressed via the Services. You understand that by using the Services, you may be exposed to Content that might be offensive, harmful, inaccurate or otherwise inappropriate, or in some cases, postings that have been mislabeled or are otherwise deceptive. All Content is the sole responsibility of the person who originated such Content. We may monitor or control the Content posted via the Services but we cannot guarantee that so we cannot take responsibility for such Content.
• You acknowledge that you are participating in the Hoe Story WhatsApp Groups on a purely voluntary basis. AHoeStory makes no guarantee or representation as to whether or not your Content (Pictures, Stories, Audio and Video Clips) will be used by another group member, and you understand and acknowledge that AHoeStory will not compensate you for your participation in the WhatsApp Groups or any of its service.
If you have questions about this policy, how we collect or process your personal data, or anything else related to our privacy practices, we want to hear from you. You can contact us at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org 📨
NOTE that these policies are subject to CHANGE and We may revise & change these policies from time to time and we reserve the right to do so. The changes will not be retroactive, and the most current version of these policies, which will always be published at ahoestory.com/privacy-policy will govern our relationship with you. PLEASE ALWAYS CHECK BACK FOR UPDATES.
EFFECTIVE: MAY 25TH, 2018.